Last updated 12/05/2019
Nudity, Pornography, and Other Sexual Content
We restrict content that involves nudity or is sexual in nature, and are committed to ensuring that Street Cred is not used for sexual exploitation or violence. To provide more clarity around these policies and how we review reports of such content or activity, we’ve provided additional details to complement our Community Guidelines in the sections below.
While we understand that some nudity or sexual content might be intended for educational, scientific, artistic, newsworthy, or academic purposes, we restrict this content due to the diversity in age and cultural backgrounds of our global community. We may, in limited educational and artistic contexts, make pre-approved exceptions to these policies. Going forward, Street Cred will continue working on ways to safely support nudity and sexual content in these particular contexts.
Sexual Violence and Exploitation
Sexual violence and exploitation are strictly prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Sexual assault and molestation, or content that encourages or promotes it
- Content containing a person in a state of nudity or engaged in sexual acts
- Sexually suggestive or explicit content (audio or visual), shared or threatened to share without permission of the person depicted, such as revenge porn
- Unsolicited offers, solicitation, demands, bribes, or blackmail for sexual content and services
- Sexual services, including prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and filmed sexual activity
- Any nudity, sexual content, sexual violence, or sexual exploitation that involves minors, appears to involve minors, or depictions of minors, or content that encourages or promotes pedophilia
Sexually Explicit Content
Sexually explicit content and activities, such as pornography, sexual acts, and sexual services, including solicitation and offers for such content, are prohibited.
Sexually Suggestive Content
Sexually suggestive content is prohibited. When reviewing this type of sexual content or activity, we will consider its intent and context based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:
- Behavior and commentary
- Reaction to content, such as chat messages from the broadcaster, moderators, and what chat messages they permit in their community
- Attire and environment, such as location and background music, props, etc.
- Camera framing, angle, and focus
- Stream attributes, such as title, intros/outros, custom thumbnail, and other metadata
- Profile and channel content, such as banners, profile image, emotes, and panels
Nudity and Sexual Content in Games
Games featuring nudity, pornography, sex, or sexual violence as a core focus or feature, and gameplay modified to feature these elements are entirely prohibited. Occurrences of in-game nudity are permitted, so long as you do not make them a primary focus of your content and only spend as much time as needed in the area to make progress. Games rated Adults Only (AO) by the ESRB are not permitted in gameplay-oriented threads or complete or unedited format on Street Cred.
- Please note that Street Cred may make exceptions for content that Street Cred seeks to license, and that is rated by a ratings body or otherwise pre-screened by Street Cred.
- Conversations about sex, nudity, and other mature topics that are intended to be educational and otherwise comply with our policies should be marked as Mature Content via the respective channel’s settings.
Reporting Sexual Content Violations
If you come across any content or user(s) on Street Cred that you feel violate our Community Guidelines, we ask that you report the content and/or user(s) in question to our moderation team for review by contacting email@example.com